The main results of the project aim:
- To promote employment in a sector highly damaged by the crisis and globalization.
- To revitalize a traditional sector through a groundbreaking business model based on innovation and technological development.
- To strengthen relations between the key players in the ceramic sector SUDOE counties.
- To place the sector in a position of worldwide capabilities recognition, what means a consolidation in the specialization of quality products for the urban environment.
- To develop a guide to ceramic applications for the urban space that serves as a reference to the selection of materials for coating in these uses.
- To create a website of global reference for all actors in the value chain, like manufacturers, prescribers, users, etc.
- To write reports and studies containing strategic information for developing new applications with ceramics focused on urban space.
- To develop displays to be used as global references of the real possibilities of ceramics in such an environment.